>     Her thesis is that museums are in trouble because our culture is
>misogynist and the public is stupid. Well, the public is not so stupid
>that it can't tell when it's being dissed.

>>    Also, it would be pleasant if some of these putative professionals
>would clean up their grammer, sintax and speling before posting their
>animadversions on their absent audiences.

>     Hank Burchard * <[log in to unmask]> * Washington DC | USA

Um, Hank,  I think it should be "...our culture is misogynic" or
misogynistic, but I don't think a culture can be a mysogynist.

- that little ol' putative professional from Pasadena,

Stephen Nowlin

Stephen Nowlin
Vice President
Director, Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, CA 91103 USA (818)396-2397  fax (818)405-9104 [log in to unmask]