Are the labels only in English and Braille? I read the labels discussion
sometimes, did you ever think about the problems a museum will have in
trilanguaged labels ? I postulate international labels for such an
important museum, in letters and! in Braille !
What will you do with a blind Spaniard or Mexican in your whore-museum !?!
GDR