Here's my conundrum:  We are receiving material from a multi-year
archaeological excavation project.  We're getting the landowner to
sign a deed of gift form so that the artifacts can be accessioned
into the museum's permanent collections. The project will last several
years and comprise several different lots of material.  Can we get by with a
single deed of gift form from the landowner?  Can he/she simply sign a
deed of gift conveying all material resulting from Project X to the
Museum, or does he/she need to separately deed already known lots of
material?

Alex Barker
Dallas Museum of Natural History