We are reviewing our endowment investment strategies and would appreciate
hearing about other museums' experiences.

Who is in charge of creating and directing endowment strategies?
(the board, the finance committee, a foundation?)

Where do you invest? (banks, brokers, fidelity type funds)

How agressive are you? (% in equity, bonds, short term, etc)

Our small endowment is currently managed by a bank in an asset allocation
pool of funds, 40% equities, 50% fixed, 10% short term.

We would really appreciate hearing from you.  You can respond directly
to us by e or snail mail.  Our address is:
Holland Historical Trust
31 W 10th St
Holland MI  49423

Thanks very much for your help!