I like Janis Beth Wilkens of showing how a diorama is constructed. My
thoughts were more along the lines of not just doing this on special days but
to doing it more often--almost as part of each exhibit. Just a small
segment/display/copy panel/photos..something...that would single out one
aspect of the development of an exhibit to let our visitors know we just
don't go "buy" this at the exhibit store. Yeah, yeah, I know there are some
exhibits that are "bought" like this but I think we need to start educating
audiences about exhibits develop.
(At least Janis' museum is doing this and one day is better than not at all)

Jeanne Finan