Perhaps it is wierd to be following up to my own post, but here goes.

Now that we have had some discussions about licensing our images to CD-
ROM, we would like to develop some policy.  One big question is how much
we should charge for the right to use our stuff in CD-ROM programs?  (We
currently charge $50/image for out-of-staters [SD is nothing if not pro-
vincial!] and $10/image for in-staters, for profits for use in public-
ations.)  Should we charge more, or less, for CD imaging?

And, what about use in videotapes--either for broadcast or for home use?

Anybody have any ideas???

Thanks.

Claudia

In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Claudia
Nicholson) says: