The Education Department at Wave Hill, an estate and
          botanical garden and woodland overlooking the Hudson River
          in the Bronx, begins each environmental education program
          with some skit.  They use a lot of movement activities as
          well.  At least, they used to. I haven't been there in a few
          years.  The Director of Education there got her
          undergraduate degree dance, I think, and has used it in her
          programs.  There is a family weekend program that uses
          movement as well.  They are not yet on-line, but the phone
          number of Wave Hill is (718) 549-3200.

          Good luck!

          Kellyx Nelson