Wait a minute! Isn't the common name for paradichlorobenzene, "mothballs"? And
haven't people all over the U.S. been using these mothballs for over a hundred
years? I have yet to see any scientific reports that link cancer to mothballs
in closets. (Not to say there haven't been any, I just haven't seen any.) Let
me check MEDLINE and get back to you.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH