Has anyone traveled to Berlin recently who can recommend a good
pension or guest house? I am planning a trip the first week in
March and, because of a convention, all the hotels are booked.
Suggestions? I will most likely have to rely on public transport,
so accommodations far out of town are less desirable.
Thanks for whatever info you can provide.

--
BJ Bradley, Editor                                [log in to unmask]
The Cleveland Museum of Art             216-421-7340 x429 (voice)