Bravo, Joern Borchert! Right on! I just hope your phrases "silly
impudence" and "simple stupidity" aren't regarded as constituting a
personal attack. I find it very interesting that people can attribute a
cultural or political motive to a whole race, nationality, class, or
profession (we used to call this prejudice), then think you're hurling
personal invective if you call it for what it is--be it bigotry,
impudence, or stupidity. Perhaps I'll restrict myself to telling people
they're "grievously mistaken (IMHO)." --David Haberstich