I am a senior at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC who is
looking for a summer internship preferably, but certainly not limited to,
an anthropology museum somewhere in the US.  I need this internship for
course credit and for experience in the museum field.  I am most likely
going to pursue a graduate degree in Museum Studies or Art History, but
right now I am finishing up my BS in Anthropology with a minor in Art
History. If anyone is willing to have an enthusiastic, creative, and
hard-working assistant this summer in their museum, let me know how to
apply because I'm ready to learn and work for little or no money-just
experience...!

Thanks!
Dottie Howell