This brings up a good question.  Are people hesistant
to phone up a conservator?  If so, why?  Is it no funds
for conservation?  Is it that they just do not know who to
call?

I would suggest that if such snotty and condescending commentary,
such as that by Ms. Gutenkauf is a standard, that might just be why
people are not calling quite as readily.

Just a thought.

D. Wade