We have used freezing very sucessfully on textiles.  We had a
very large collection of heavily infested carpets, curtains etc. for which
we hired a freezer lorry.  I will get hold of the technical details and
depending on the length I will either post details to the group
or snail mail them to you.

--
Trevor Reynolds                    work tel: +44 181 348 1286
Registrar                          work fax: +44 171 973 3891