Andy--

It's me again (sorry to pester you--I should simply get my thoughts more in
order before responding...one of the dangers of e-mail).

I belong to a discussion list of corporate and foundation relations
officers.  Would you like me to post your earlier request on that list to
see what pops up?  I could then forward interesting responses back to you.
Let me know.

Bye again! (until I remember something else I should have said)

Richard Chute ([log in to unmask])          Dir. of Corp. & Fndtn. Rel.

Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden         1500 North College Ave.
Claremont, CA 91711
Phone:  (909) 625-8767, ext. 222        FAX:  (909) 626-7670