We use One-Write Plus.  It has a greater capacity than we use.  Since we
only have two employees, we do not use it for payroll but of course use it
for recording income, expenditures, journal entries, etc.  We are able to
create different "departments" that keep grant related accounts separate.

Email me off list with any specific questions.

--
Rhonda R. Newton                                     || "lifelong
PA Federation of Museums & Historical Organizations  || ailurophile"