Thanks for responding so rapidly! I know about Knell's bibliography
in printed form about museum studies, but I do not regard that as a
a current bibliography, but as a retrospective one in spite of the
fact that it is in its 11th edition! By current I mean a bibliography
issued regularly like a journal (quarterly, semi-annually or annually
for that matter) adding new literature each time and perhaps
cumulating at certain intervals, with numbered volumes and issues.
But when it comes to bibliographies like Knell's on the Internet, I
will go for everything provided it is as comprehensive. Thanks again.