My name is Gary Eastty and I am the Associate Director of the International
Museum of Cultures in Dallas, Texas.  I am originally from the greater Detroit
area and I will be in the area in January.  Our institution will be having a
MAP I visit in March and I would be interested in talking with some of your
staff about these sessions as well as about any of the accredatation process.
Would it be possible for me to have a name of someone(s) who would be available?

You can reach me directly at the address below.  Thank you for your
consideration.

E Mail:  [log in to unmask]