I recently heard that historians, with the considerable assistance of
scientists, were planning to examine the DNA of Sally Hemmings' descendants
in an attempt to discover if there was a link to the DNA of Tom J.  Has
anyone else heard of this?  I believe my information came on one of the
morning news shows this summer--but I was running around trying to get to
work on time and didn't pay full attention.
Christopher D. Geist                        Phone: (419)372-2981
Chair, Department of Popular Culture        FAX:   (419)372-2577
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH  43403                    E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]