To those of you who asked me about the ARGUS users listserv, here iss the
information:

Larry Gall runs the list and will subscribe people if they are uncertain
about how to join the listserv. His e-mail address is

If you know how to subscribe to a listserv, the address of the server is

I hope that this is not construed as an endorsement of any product, as I
am not a representative of any company and I wouldn't want to run afoul
of the *non-comm* police that seem to lurk on this list...8-)...

Dennis

Dennis Moser                           (313)271-1620 x 657
Project Photo Archivist         Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village
                Send E-mail to one of the following:
[log in to unmask] (w/ subject line="Dennis")

"Blessed are the Flexible...for they shall not be bent out of shape..."