Er.....I hesitate to mention this because the correspondents on this list
are so good in answering...but the recent AAM panel on mysteries and
museums will, in fact, be followed by a session on museums in the movies
at the next meeting. And we would like to include a filmography. So, (1)
is the thread on this subject archived (I have had trouble accessing this
before)? and (2) what would you include? We have divided the duscussion
roughly into comedy/romance and tragedy/horror/suspense, and I am taking
the latter. Please send suggestions off-list. Thafnks for all your help,
as usual.

Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation
San Diego Natural History Museum