A computer system at The Franklin Institute records patron responses to a
series of questions on issues in science and technology; this information is
displayed after each visitor has answered the question for themselves.
However, this system does not track visitor demographics, or offer pre-
or post-tests.  It does record each visitor transaction via a barcode system.
This data is available to the staff, not to visitors.

I developed this system, but have left the Franklin.  Current information can
be obtained from Dr. Paul Helfrich, Director of Interactive Information Systems.
I think his address is [log in to unmask]  The system manager, Paul Leach,
can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Ann Mintz
Orlando Science CEnter