Yes, Julianne, I must agree that collections and their care must be the concern
of all museum personnel.  However, as I have monitored this list for a few
months, I have seen no discussion regarding teaching and consumable
collections.  Thus I would say to Craig, If you want to discuss such items,
here is the place, because a number of collections managers do monitor this
list, and I for one would be glad to "interface" with you regarging these
topics (or any other collection management conern you or others may have).

Terry Vidal
Collections Manager
University of Northern Iowa Museum
Cedar Falls, Iowa