>Do you know of any museums of science centers that have hands-on
>demonstrations and exhibits where the data from patron
>interaction is recorded for each exhibit?

The Chicago Museum of Science and Industry has had several of
such exhibits, including one that showed running totals of
exhibits at the NYC American Natural History Museum had a similar
program.  Perhaps in their environmental interactive exhibit.
You might contact Jeff Jones there.  I think the Franklin Museum
in Philadelphia has also done such exhibits.

If you develop such an exhibit, it would be interesting to hear
about it.

Martha A. Mills, 71167,[log in to unmask]