Hi Listers –

The Presidio Trust received two separate donation inquiries recently that are outside our scope of collections and also outside the network of institutions we would typically refer donors to. We offered to connect the donors to potential institutions who might be interested in acquiring the objects.

Any leads/contacts would be appreciated; please reach me off list at [log in to unmask]

Warmly –

Liz

Liz N. Melicker she/her

LIHZ MEHL-ih-ker

Curator

Presidio Trust

Attn: Liz Melicker

1750 Lincoln Boulevard

San Francisco, CA 94129

t. (415) 561-5300

m. (415) 471-5007

presidio.gov

Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn

Sent from the traditional territory of the Yelamu, a local tribe of Ramaytush Ohlone