Dear Colleagues,

BPOC hosted another webinar, Dreaming of AI: How the Munch Museum Uses AI in Conservation, Collection Management, and in Developing New Audience Experiences, on January 29th, where Dr. Birgitte Aga, MUNCH's Head of Innovation and Research and Dr. Irina Sandu, MUNCH's Conservation Scientist, presented on how the MUNCH museum works with AI across conservation, collection management, and in developing new audience experiences. Watch the recording on our YouTube Channel or follow the link: https://youtu.be/X2FIvaZR7gc.

Along with this webinar series, BPOC is surveying AI use in cultural heritage. We would love to hear from you whether you currently use AI tools or not. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey: https://forms.gle/JiDKNa1xDs9CFtGF9.

Best wishes,
Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101