Hello all,

Happy New Year to all! Let 2024 be very powerful, prosperous and joyful for everyone!

I am writing to share that my new co-authored monograph, Geopolitics of Digital Heritage (2024: Cambridge University Press), has just been published online.

The book is now in Open Access until February 2, 2024
You can download your FREE e-copy of the book  from here!
Please feel free to share with your students, colleagues, and your Universities Libraries!

I am now soliciting the book reviews. Please do let me know if you are interested in writing one. I am happy to arrange this review publication with a good academic journal. Please contact me directly. The monograph received fantastic appraisals from major scholars in the field, which you can find here.

Happy readings and have a great year ahead!

Natalia