Call for Papers for forthcoming issues of ARCHIVES

A highly regarded journal published on behalf of  British Records Association from 2019, Archives focuses on the needs of archive users (both active and prospective) by providing information about the whereabouts, interpretation and historical significance of records in all media.

Submissions can include, but are not limited to:

SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH

Submissions - The editors welcome contributions to forthcoming issues of Archives.
Open for submissions >

Special Issues - The editors welcome suggestions for special editions.
Contact the Archives Editor >

Reviews - Please send enquiries about book reviews to the Book Reviews Editor.

Contact the Book Reviews Editor, Llewella Chapman >

MOST READ ARTICLES

WHAT HAVE WILLS GOT TO DO WITH IT? WOMEN’S RELIGIOUS PATRONAGE IN EARLY REFORMATION ENGLAND, C.1530–1558: EVIDENCE FROM THE PCC

STEPHANIE THOMSON

FACTS ARE SACRED: THE IMPORTANCE OF ARCHIVES IN A POST-TRUTH WORLD

JULIA SHEPPARD

SHAKESPEARE’S ORIGINAL WILL: A RE-READING, AND A REFLECTION ON INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH WITHIN ARCHIVES

AMANDA BEVAN | DAVID FOSTER