Greetings, museum folks!

In honor of the fresh new year, I have a charitable contribution of $10,000 to give to a deserving museum.  Yes, I know all of you are deserving.  There are only a few requirements: you must be a registered non-profit; you must be small – I’ll leave that definition up to you; it can NOT go to your general fund or endowment; it must be for a specific project, ideally in collections preservation, including historic buildings; the project must occur soon, not a year or two down the road; you agree to provide me with updates on the project’s progress.  The project can be a new one just for these funds, or a discrete part of a larger project.  Simply write me an email with a description of your project and why you are a worthy recipient.  Email it to me by January 22nd.  If you are the chosen one, the funds can be in your possession within weeks.

Please email me directly, not the list publicly!

Marc A. Williams, Principal
American Conservation Consortium

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Environmental Monitoring & Low-Tech Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation