Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

 Hi folks. Another day done and more stories to tell. I found lots of interesting news for you to think about interpreting for this first blog for May 2023 – including weird creatures and historical events. The InterpNEWS for May/June 2023 is available now, topics on Secrets of the Deep Dark Sea and my new interpretive course on Economics for Heritage Interpreters is available. Subscribe now if you'd like to receive the new Secrets of the Deep Dark Seas issue and see what issues are planned for the rest of the year.  Here’s the InterpNEWS link.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

Also updated courses and free resource materials on how to interpret climate change issues to your museum/park/heritage site visitors for this summer too.

Enjoy the rest of May ðŸ˜Š

Cheers,

 Prof John Veverka (John)

Click this link to visit my updated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

New Blog Stories to tell for 12 May 2023

-Mystery of prehistoric, alien-like tully monster deepens once more

-3,300-year-old ancient Egyptian tombs and chapel with 'amazing' decorations unearthed at Saqqara

-'Lost' 2nd-century Roman fort discovered in Scotland

-Will Earth ever lose its moon?

-1st-ever close-up photo of Mars' moon Deimos reveals the Red Planet's violent past.

-Scientists find strange underwater volcano that 'looks like a Bundt cake

-Mysterious 'painted people' of Scotland are long gone, but their DNA lives on.

-Meet 'Scary Barbie,' a black hole slaughtering a star in thebrightest way possible.

-Scientists discover never-before-seen brain wave after reading octopuses' minds.

-Ancient 'urine flasks' for smelling (and tasting) pee uncovered in trash dump at Caesar's forum in Rome.

-Taxidermy birds are being turned into drones

-462 million-year-old fossilized eyes and brains uncovered in 'secret' Welsh fossil site.

-Ancient Roman camps from secret military mission spotted using Google Eart

John Veverka

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1