Don’t miss it! Next week on May 8th at 11 AM PT, we have Samantha Norling, Anne Young, and Daniel Keller from the Indianapolis Museum of Art at Newfields joining our ‘Dreaming of DAM’ webinar series to share their ongoing efforts to overhaul their collections data and asset infrastructure. From project overview and design mockups to implementing Open Access and technological advances, you don’t want to miss hearing about this IMLS grant-funded project. If you are a tech geek like us, you especially don’t want to miss the technical deep dive at the end. Register at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uTHcBoufQk6u2nI79yC9cg

Won’t be able to make the live discussion? Don’t worry, every webinar we host is recorded and posted on our Youtube Channel!

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1