Hi Museum-L folks,

This is a quick reminder that Calls for Proposals close one week from today, on May 1 at 11:59pm ET, for all of CLIR’s 2023 events in St. Louis, MO, November 12-16, including the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation.

Read more about the events and the calls in our recent blog post.

We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis.

Best,

Aliya and Team DLF

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1