Hello colleagues,
The Brandywine Museum of Art in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, has an opening in our exhibition schedule in the summer of 2024. If you have or know of an exhibition of American art that will be traveling or is seeking an additional venue, please let me know. We are open to partnering and cost-sharing as well as simply hosting an exhibition curated by another institution.

Our ideal dates are June 29, 2024 through October 13, 2024 (a 14-week run). We welcome proposals on a diverse array of historical and/or contemporary art exhibitions including artist who lived or worked in the United States. Further information on the Brandywine and our mission can be found here

Best,
-Amanda

Amanda C. Burdan, Ph.D.
Senior Curator