Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Interpretive Planning Courses for 2023

  There's no question that everypark, nature center, historic site, world heritage site, zoo or botanicalgarden who currently do not have an interpretive master plan for their site, wouldbenefit from having one.  Interpretive plans serve as marketing tools,audience development tools, writing for grants and related funding and generallong-range development phasing.  If you contract with a consultant orlandscape architect to do an interpretive plan for you the costs usually startat around $8000.00 and goes up.  Or ---- you can learn to do one yourselfand save a lot of money and learn an important personal development and"marketable" skill.  Here is a list of our interpretive masterplanning courses and related support courses.

  We offer 44 different professional courses inheritage interpretation.  You can start our courses at any time and workon the course at your own pace.  You can use the course to actually workon your sites interpretive plan too.

 All of our courses includecopies of our college textbooks on interpretive planning and live discussionswhen you need them with the course instructor.  To find out the contentdetails for each course visit that courses web site page.

 InterpretiveMaster Planning - e-LIVE.13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html

 InterpretivePlanning for Historic Homes and Gardens. 12 Units - 3 CEU credits $225.00 USDhttp://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_planning_for_historic_homes.html
 InterpretivePlanning for Botanical Gardens and Arboretums., 11 Units - 3 CEU credits, $250.00http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning_for_botanical_gardens.html
 InterpretivePlanning for Historic Farms and Agricultural Sites
13 Units - 4 CEU credits,$300.00

AdvancedInterpretive Master Planning. Regional Interpretive Planning and Planning for LandscapeMuseums. 14 Units, 2.5 CEU Credits, $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_planning.html

Developingand Managing Community Interpretive Plans and Programs

12 Units, 2 CEU Credits, CourseTuition: $300.00
www.heritageinterp.com/community_interpretation_planning.html

Interpreting Critical Issues
The interpreter's key role in public safety, public relations and as anagent of change in visitors attitudes and reactions to natural or human-induced dramatic or dangerous events.Thirteen Units - Tuition $400.00www.heritageinterp.com/interpreting_critical_issues.html

 Developingand Managing Successful Partnerships for Heritage Interpretation Agencies andOrganizations.
Twelve Units, 3 CEU Credits ($300.00)
http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_successful_partnerships.html

For our complete course guideclick on the link at the bottom for our course catalog.  If you have anyquestions feel free to contact me.

John Veverka

Director, HITC

 Training Center Course catalog:http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

  .FO OFF