Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

BPOC is looking to continue our Dreaming of DAM webinar series from last year with a segment on collections presentation and website redesign projects. In continuing this series, we are reaching out to folks to see who might be interested in sharing a cool project they have worked on that showcased their organization’s collection, or talking about their experience on a website redesign project. We are looking to start this segment of webinars in March or April. If you are unfamiliar with our webinar series, you can check out the recordings of previous episodes on our Youtube Channel. These webinars are relatively informal. We encourage a conversational dialogue between the hosts and the guest speakers, and then we wrap the episode with a short Q&A with the audience at the end. If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our series, please email us at [log in to unmask]

Have a fabulous week!

Best wishes,

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1