Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

BPOC is looking to continue our Dreaming of DAM webinar series from last
year with a segment on collections presentation and website redesign
projects. In continuing this series, we are reaching out to folks to see
who might be interested in sharing a cool project they have worked on that
showcased their organization’s collection, or talking about their
experience on a website redesign project. We are looking to start this
segment of webinars in March or April. If you are unfamiliar with our
webinar series, you can check out the recordings of previous episodes on
our Youtube Channel
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_-dI_sRMpyBrJqCuoIygYAqAmOxtaB_T5ijWRrmjynMYy3w/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
These webinars are relatively informal. We encourage a conversational
dialogue between the hosts and the guest speakers, and then we wrap the
episode with a short Q&A with the audience at the end. If you or someone
you know would be interested in joining our series, please email us at

Have a fabulous week!

Best wishes,
Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE <https://bpoc.org/>
Email: [log in to unmask]
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101