Hi folks,

I'll be pleased to send you the Nov/Dec 2022 Issue of InterpNEWS, with a focus on Climate Issues and the problems of Rising Sea Levels as a PDF attachment.  Just send me your e-mail address and I'll send this issue to you.

This will be the last free InterpNEWS issue - starting with the In Jan/Feb 2023 issue, IN will be available by subscription only (subscriptions are ONLY $20.00/year). For issue details and to subscribe visit the InterpNEWS website:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

  Here’s what’s in this issue:

Table of Contents – Nov-Dec InterpNEWS Issue
Risings Sea Levels

-Antarctica's melting 'Doomsday glacier' could raise sea levels by 10 feet,
scientists say, Julia Jacobo
-Oceans are hotter, higher and more acidic, climate report warns - Jake Spring
-Earth's oceans are getting hotter and higher, and it's accelerating- Rebecca Hersher
-How Fast and How Far Will Sea Levels Rise? Nicola Jones
-NOAA sees sea level rise of up to 6.6 feet by 2100 - Wendy Koch,
-Sea Level Rise Is Inevitable but We Can Still Prevent Catastrophe for Coastal Regions -
Zita Sebesvari
-New Research Affirms Modern Sea-Level Rise Linked to Human Activities, Not to
Changes in Earth's Orbit - Rutgers University
-Climate scientists say building collapse is a 'wake-up call' about the potential impact
of rising seas - Rachel Ramirez,
-Sea Level Rise Projection Map - Miami - Owen Mulhern
-How many people will migrate due to rising sea levels? Why our best guesses aren't
good enough -The Conversation
-Climate Migration: An Impending Global Challenge - Renee Cho
-Climate Change: Global Sea Level - Rebecca Lindsey (NOAA)
-Where America's Climate Migrants Will Go As Sea Level Rises - Linda Poon
-Sea Level Rise to Gobble Up Hundreds of Thousands of US Homes, Buildings by 2050
-Glaciers and "zombie ice": The planet is melting at both ends, research finds.
-How is sea level rise related to climate change? NOAA
-Rising sea levels putting wildlife at risk. Kristen Pope
-Sea-level rise threatens hundreds of U.S. animal species - Doyle Rice
-Rising sea levels are creating 'ghost forests' of coastal trees- PBS
-Oysters at work helping scientists and coastal communities keep the rising waters
from stealing our shores - Sydney Giuliano

Subscriptions for 2023 -2024
Subscriptions for InterpNEWS (6 bi-monthly issues plus 2 special issues) is only $20.00 starting in 2023. Your subscription begins the month you subscribe - you'll receive the "current issue" and then 5 IN issues to follow, plus our special issues. All IN issues are sent to your e-mail address as a PDF. You can visit the InterpNEWS website often to see what the current/next issues are and when they will be available.

All other JVA materials (InterpSHARE blog and seminars - and Heritage Interpretation Training Course Offerings) will continue to be sent out free of charge.

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka
IN Editor/Publisher
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html