Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters
29 September – 7 October 2022

Hi folks.  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think about interpreting this issue – including more weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  The new InterpNEWS for Sep/Oct is out too, and I included the contents for the Nov/Dec issue on Rising Sea Levels, that I’ll send out in mid October.  If you didn't receive the current InterpNEWS (Ancient Aliens) let me know and I’ll send it to you.

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog mailing list that includes new interpretive courses seminars and publications resources list.  – Enjoy October J

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the NEW link below for my updated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html

In this blog update:

-InterpSHARE one-hour seminars for October
-InterpNEWS upcoming issue for Nov/Dec
-7 million years ago, our earliest relatives took their first steps on 2 feet
-Are insects edible?
-'Magic mushroom' psychedelic could treat alcohol addiction, trial finds
-Tubby 'mermaids' vanished from Chinese waters 2 decades ago, now declared extinct
-Why is poop brown?
-'Merciless' sea monster with broken teeth prowled the seas 66 million years ago
-Living fast may have helped mammals like ‘ManBearPig’ dominate
-Lion-size otters prowled Ethiopia 3 million years ago
-Did Nero really fiddle while Rome burned?
-Vanished arm of Nile helped ancient Egyptians transport pyramid materials
-Tardigrades survive being dried out thanks to proteins found in no
  other animals on Earth
-Tenacious 'trash parrots' locked in escalating 'arms race' with humans Down Under-
-Rare fossilized vomit discovered in Utah's 'Jurassic salad bar'

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka
www.heritageinterp.com

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1