Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

29 September – 7October 2022

 Hi folks.  I found lots of newinteresting news for you to think about interpreting this issue – including moreweird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something tocontribute.  The new InterpNEWS for Sep/Oct is out too, and I included the contents for the Nov/Dec issue on Rising Sea Levels, that I’ll send out in mid October.  If you didn't receive thecurrent InterpNEWS (Ancient Aliens) let me know and I’ll send it to you.

 If you like my interpreter’s blog pleasepass the link on to others.  Happy to addanyone to my interpretive blog mailing list that includes new interpretive coursesseminars and publications resources list. –Enjoy October J

 Cheers,

Prof John Veverka (John)

 Click the NEW link belowfor my updated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html
In this blog update:

 -InterpSHARE one-hour seminars for October

-InterpNEWS upcoming issue for Nov/Dec

-7 million years ago, our earliestrelatives took their first steps on 2 feet

-Are insects edible?

-'Magic mushroom' psychedelic couldtreat alcohol addiction, trial finds

-Tubby 'mermaids' vanished fromChinese waters 2 decades ago, now declared extinct

-Why ispoop brown?

-'Merciless' sea monsterwith broken teeth prowled the seas 66 million years ago

-Living fast may havehelped mammals like ‘ManBearPig’ dominate

-Lion-size ottersprowled Ethiopia 3 million years ago

-Did Nero really fiddle while Rome burned?

-Vanished arm of Nile helped ancientEgyptians transport pyramid materials

-Tardigrades survive being dried outthanks to proteins found in no

  other animals on Earth

-Tenacious 'trash parrots' locked inescalating 'arms race' with humans Down Under-

-Rare fossilized vomit discovered inUtah's 'Jurassic salad bar'

   Enjoy the reveals J

John Veverka

www.heritageinterp.com