InterpSHARE 12 September 2022

Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think about interpreting this issue – including weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  The new InterpNEWS for Sep/Oct is out and I included the Contents for the Nov/Dec issue on Rising Sea Levels that I’ll send out in mid-October.  If you didn't receive the current InterpNEWS (Ancient Aliens) let me know and I’ll send it to you.

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog, course announcements and publications resources mailing list.  – Enjoy September J

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the NEW link for my September 2022 Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html

In the September 12th blog update:

- InterpNEWS upcoming issues
-Roman 'Zodiac' coin with cancer sign unearthed in Israel
-Monkeys in Indonesia use rocks as 'sex toys
-7,500-year-old Spanish 'Stonehenge' discovered on future avocado farm
- 3-bladed arrowhead 'last touched by Vikings' revealed by melting ice patch
-17 people found in a medieval well in England were victims of an anti-Semitic massacre,
   DNA reveals
-Swarms of 'mini-shark' beach bugs are on a foot-biting rampage in California
- Hundreds of three-eyed 'dinosaur shrimp' emerge after Arizona monsoon
-Look into the eyes of a Stone Age woman in this incredibly lifelike facial reconstruction
-3D scans reveal that beetles have secret pockets on their backs
-These ant queens live 500% longer than workers. Now we know why.
-Ancient Roman penis sculpture could be the largest of its kind ever discovered
- Gold coin hoard worth $300K found beneath kitchen floor in England
-Ginormous Jurassic fossil in Portugal may be the biggest dinosaur ever found in Europe
-Axolotl weirdos can regrow their brains, and a new map reveals their regeneration secrets
-Earliest Known Amputation Was Performed in Borneo 31,000 Years Ago Prehistoric
  hunter gatherers carried out the surgery thousands of years before the previous
  recognized example
-Rare Florida snake found dead after choking on a giant centipede

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka
www.heritageinterp.com

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1