InterpSHARE12 September 2022

Veverka’s Blog forInterpreters

Hifolks.  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think aboutinterpreting this issue – including weird creatures. Let me hear from you ifyou like the blog or have something to contribute.  The newInterpNEWS for Sep/Oct is out and I included the Contents for the Nov/Decissue on Rising Sea Levels that I’llsend out in mid-October.  If you didn't receive the current InterpNEWS(Ancient Aliens) let me know and I’ll send it to you.

Ifyou like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog, course announcements and publications resources mailing list. –Enjoy September J

 Cheers,

Prof John Veverka (John)

 Click the NEW link for my September 2022 Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html In the September 12th blog update:

 - InterpNEWS upcoming issues

-Roman 'Zodiac' coinwith cancer sign unearthed in Israel

-Monkeysin Indonesia use rocks as 'sex toys

-7,500-year-old Spanish 'Stonehenge' discovered on future avocadofarm

- 3-bladed arrowhead 'last touched by Vikings' revealed by meltingice patch

-17 people found in a medieval well in England were victims of an anti-Semiticmassacre,

   DNA reveals

-Swarms of 'mini-shark' beach bugs are on a foot-biting rampage inCalifornia

- Hundreds of three-eyed 'dinosaur shrimp' emerge after Arizonamonsoon

-Look into the eyes of a Stone Age woman in this incrediblylifelike facial reconstruction

-3D scans reveal that beetles have secret pockets on their backs

-These ant queens live 500% longer than workers. Now we know why.

-Ancient Roman penis sculpture could be the largest of its kindever discovered

- Gold coin hoard worth $300K found beneath kitchen floor inEngland

-Ginormous Jurassic fossil in Portugal may be the biggest dinosaurever found in Europe

-Axolotl weirdos can regrow their brains, and a new map revealstheir regeneration secrets

-Earliest Known Amputation Was Performed in Borneo 31,000 Years AgoPrehistoric

  hunter gatherers carriedout the surgery thousands of years before the previous

  recognized example

-Rare Florida snake found dead after choking on a giant centipede

 Enjoy the reveals J

John Veverka

www.heritageinterp.com