InterpSHARE 25 August 2022

Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think about interpreting this issue – including weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  The new InterpNEWS for Sep/Oct is out too, and more interpretive free seminars and courses are offered.  If you didn't receive the current InterpNEWS (Ancient Aliens) let me know and I’ll send it to you.

 Enjoy the read – Enjoy what's left of summer! J

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog, courses and publications resources mailing list.

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the NEW link for my updated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html

In this update:

- Free interpretive seminars
- InterpNEWS upcoming issues and subscriptions.
- September 4-week courses
-Roman 'Zodiac' coin with cancer sign unearthed in Israel
-Can turtles really breathe through their butts?
-Mammal ancestor looked like a chubby lizard with a tiny head and had a hippo-like
  lifestyle
-Ancient hippo-size reptile was a quick and ferocious killing machine
-'Ghost footprints' left by ancient hunter-gatherers discovered in Utah desert
-The Earth Had Its Shortest Day in Recorded History
-Last Convicted Salem ‘Witch’ Is Finally Cleared
-When This Beetle Gets Eaten by a Frog, it heads for the ‘Back Door’
-Wrinkly 'sac' with no anus probably isn't humans' earliest ancestor.
-People are ‘Hunting’ Invasive Spotted Lantern flies—And You Should, Too
-'Monkey gang' member executed in Japan as marauding macaques run amok

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka
www.heritageinterp.com

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1