Dear Colleagues,

In case you missed it! On July 27th, BPOC hosted the fourth episode of our
Dreaming of Digital Asset Management series. We invited Piotr Adamczyk from
Ithaka <https://www.ithaka.org/>, Virginia Poundstone from the Mhz
Foundation <https://www.mhzfoundation.org/>, and Alexis Rossi from Internet
Archive <https://archive.org/> to speak with us about the type of work that
their organization engages in, how their organization works with cultural
institutions, and the benefits of working with aggregators to make
collection images and data more widely accessible.

If you missed the live discussion and want to watch the recap, you can find
the recording on our Youtube Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXjDskOT1gYZucgmUvXf_Q> or at the
following link: <https://youtu.be/yh9oXIkn9SA>https://youtu.be/-ZmvGnnMFZo

If you would like to be kept up to date with this series or future
webinars, you may sign up for our mailing list here:
http://eepurl.com/hEUkI1

All the best,

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE <https://bpoc.org/>
Email: [log in to unmask]
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101