InterpSHARE 10 July 2022
Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think about interpreting this week – including weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  The new InterpNEWS for July/Aug is now out too, and more interpretive courses are offered.  If you didn't receive the new InterpNEWS (Lost Civilizations issue) let me know and I will send it to you.  Enjoy the read – Enjoy summer! J

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive course and publications resources mailing list.

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the link for my Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
www.heritageinterp.com/veverkas_interpreters_blog.html
In this update:

-NASA called. They want their moon dust and cockroaches back.
-30,000 year-old mummified baby mammoth found by Canadian gold miner
-Rare 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' star survives death by supernova, returns stronger and brighter
-Never-before-seen crystals found in perfectly preserved meteorite dust
-Octopuses may be so terrifyingly smart because they share humans' genes for intelligence
-World's deepest shipwreck found — a US navy warship sunk in biggest sea battle of
  WWII
-Can you spot the crab in this photo? (Hint: It's under the fuzz.)
-What was megalodon's favorite snack? Sperm whale faces
-Rare 'triple-dip' La Niña could bring another year of intense hurricanes and drought to
 the US
-When did Earth's first forests emerge?
-Three people gored by bison in a month at Yellowstone National Park. Why do these attacks
  happen?
-Head of Hercules and other treasures found on Roman 'Antikythera Mechanism' shipwreck
-Dinosaurs took over the planet because they could endure the cold, scientists say
-Mummified mystery pup that died 18,000 years ago was a wolf
-Male mice are terrified of bananas. Here's why.
-Face of wealthy Bronze-Age Bohemian woman revealed in stunning reconstruction
-Why did people start eating Egyptian mummies?
-Massive bulldog-faced dinosaur was like a T. rex on steroids

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka
www.heritageinterp.com

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1