InterpSHARE 10 June 2022
Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of other interesting news for you to think about interpreting this issue. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  New InterpNEWS for July/Aug (Lost Civilizations) will be sent out soon too, and more interpretive courses are offered.  Enjoy the read – June heat coming.  J

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive resources mailing list.

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the link to go to my Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
www.heritageinterp.com/veverkas_interp_blog.html
In this update:

-Iron Age arrow found on Norway mountain still has feather fletching on it
-Astonished fishers reel in gigantic 400-pound stingray in Cambodian river
-Broken pieces of rare Viking sword reunited after 1,200 years apart
- Metal detectorist  in UK finds ancient Roman penis pendant
-'Demon ducks of doom' laid melon-size eggs in prehistoric Australia
- Is this the oldest tree in the world?
- Tomb of ancient Egyptian dignitary who read top secret documents discovered
- Meet 'Fiona' the pregnant ichthyosaur, Chile's oldest marine reptile mom
- Octopuses torture and eat themselves after mating. Science finally knows why.
- Footage of bizarre metallic UFO shown by Pentagon officials at historic hearing
- Stop picking carnivorous penis plants, Cambodian environmental officials plea
- Giant squid that washed up on a South African beach was 'incredible to see'
- Remains of Aztec dwelling and floating gardens unearthed in Mexico City
- Why are there so many giants in the deep sea?
- Do trees exist (scientifically speaking)?
- Submerged human corpses rise from drought-stricken Lake Mead
- Extinction threatens one in five reptile species, researchers say
- JV Interpretation textbooks.
- More news too.

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka