InterpSHARE10 June 2022

Veverka’s Blog forInterpreters

Hifolks.  I found lots of other interestingnews for you to think about interpreting this issue. Let me hear from you ifyou like the blog or have something to contribute.  New InterpNEWS for July/Aug (Lost Civilizations) will be sent out soon too,and more interpretive courses are offered. Enjoy the read – June heat coming.  J

If you like my interpreter’s blog pleasepass the link on to others.  Happy to addanyone to my interpretive resources mailing list.

 Cheers,

Prof John Veverka (John)

 Click the link to go to myInterpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

www.heritageinterp.com/veverkas_interp_blog.html

In this update:

 -Iron Age arrow found on Norway mountain stillhas feather fletching on it

-Astonished fishers reel in gigantic 400-poundstingray in Cambodian river

-Broken pieces of rareViking sword reunited after 1,200 years apart

- Metal detectorist  in UK finds ancient Roman penis pendant

-'Demon ducks of doom' laid melon-size eggs in prehistoricAustralia

- Is this the oldest tree in theworld?

- Tomb of ancient Egyptian dignitarywho read top secret documents discovered

- Meet 'Fiona' the pregnantichthyosaur, Chile's oldest marine reptile mom

- Octopuses torture and eatthemselves after mating. Science finally knows why.

- Footageof bizarre metallic UFO shown by Pentagon officials at historic hearing

- Stop pickingcarnivorous penis plants, Cambodian environmental officials plea

- Giant squid that washed up on aSouth African beach was 'incredible to see'

- Remains of Aztec dwelling andfloating gardens unearthed in Mexico City

- Why arethere so many giants in the deep sea?

- Do trees exist(scientifically speaking)?

- Submerged human corpses rise fromdrought-stricken Lake Mead

- Extinction threatens one infive reptile species, researchers say

- JV Interpretation textbooks.

- More news too.

 Enjoy the reveals J

John Veverka