HeritageInterpretation Training Center

Climate CrisisResource Center

 If you need interpretive climate change related resources to help you develop live climate change interpretive programs, tours, orspecial workshops, or to help you develop climate related interpretiveexhibits, then check out my climate crisis resource center.  Lots of free InterpNEWS special issues onvarious climate issues and available courses on how to develop and presentclimate related programs/issues to your visitors.

 http://www.heritageinterp.com/hitc_climate_crisis_resource_center.html

 Ifyou have any questions at all, send me an e-mail. All climate IN issues will be sent as PDF’s.

 Prof.John Veverka

HeritageInterpretation Training Center

www.heritageinterp.com