InterpSHARE 27 May 2022

Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of other interesting news for you to think about interpreting this week – including weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  New InterpNEWS for May/June (Storytelling) is now out too, and more interpretive courses are offered.  Enjoy the read – May flowers are here!  J

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive resources mailing list.

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the link for my Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
www.heritageinterp.com/veverkas_interp_blog.html
In this update:

- Largest known cave art images in US by Indigenous Americans discovered in Alabama-
- Borneo has a hybrid 'mystery monkey,' and researchers are concerned
- Giant squid that washed up on a South African beach was 'incredible to see'
- Remains of Aztec dwelling and floating gardens unearthed in Mexico City
- Why are there so many giants in the deep sea?
- Do trees exist (scientifically speaking)?
- Giant sinkhole with a forest inside found in China
- How do octopuses change color?
- Submerged human corpses rise from drought-stricken Lake Mead
- Extinction threatens one in five reptile species, researchers say
- What color were the dinosaurs?
- These male spiders use built-in leg catapults to escape sexual cannibalism
- Human 'hobbit' ancestor may be hiding in Indonesia, new controversial book claims
- What is the largest arachnid to ever live?
- Venomous bloodworms grow deadly copper fangs with totally metal trick
- JV Interpretation textbooks.
- More news too.

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka