Dear Colleagues,

Last week on May 12th, BPOC hosted the third episode of our Dreaming of Digital Asset Management webinar series. We invited digital asset management professionals Robin-Elise Call, Jessica Herczeg-Konecny, and Milo Thiesen to share with us their experiences managing digital assets in a digital asset management system, migrating to a new DAMS, challenges they have experienced, and what they would like to see in the future of DAM.

If you missed the live discussion and want to watch the recording, you may find it on our Youtube Channel or at the following link: https://youtu.be/EtfHPiLUesI