Don’t miss it! Episode 3 in our Dreaming of Digital Asset Management webinar series is live next week on May 12th from 8 AM PT/11 AM ET to 9 AM PT/12 PM ET with Robin-Elise Call, Jessica Herczeg-Konecny, and Milo Thiesen. With perspectives from natural history, performing arts, and arts organizations, we will hear about their experiences managing digital assets in a digital asset management system, migrating to a new DAMS, challenges they have experienced, what they would like to see in the future of DAM, and more!

To register, follow the link below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_M-t_98hBSrqf7Yd7f7YKiQ