Dear Colleagues,

This Thursday, April 7th from 8 AM PST/11 AM EST to 9 AM PST/12 PM EST,
BPOC invites you to join us for Dreaming of Digital Asset Management's
Episode 2 - DAM without a DAMS. This episode we have invited Rachel Jacobson
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-jacobson-82b20932/> and Hailey Majewski
<https://twitter.com/hrachski> to share with us their experiences in
managing digital assets without a traditional digital asset management
system. From the perspectives of a mid-sized art museum and natural history
museum, Rachel and Hailey will discuss both their digitization work and
efforts managing digital assets from identifying goals both attainable and
lofty to developing and implementing IT and data policies.

The webinar is free to attend, and the session will be recorded for those
unable to be present for the live discussion. All recordings of our webinar
series can be found on our Youtube Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXjDskOT1gYZucgmUvXf_Q>. Live
transcription services will be available and the recording will be
captioned.

Register for this webinar at the link below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y4_nCFMmQhSdSUzdJGHYDA

If you would like to receive email updates and announcements on upcoming
webinars facilitated by BPOC, follow the link to sign up for our mailing
list: http://eepurl.com/hEUkI1

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE <https://bpoc.org/>
Email: [log in to unmask]
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101